Description:Plug your card reader into your iPhone or iPad and take credit cards quickly and securely. And a card reader isn’t even required. You can always scan a card with your camera, or key in the card details directly.
ACCEPT CHIP CARDS WITH THE NEW EMV CARD READER*
Instead of swiping, dip the chip! If your customer gives you a chip card, use the EMV card reader and insert the card in the back slot. You can still swipe non-chip cards in the front slot of the reader.
GET PAID QUICKLY … ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Your customer signs right on your device to authorize the payment. Then you can email or text a receipt to your customer. Accepting a payment takes just a few taps from start to finish.
DO IT YOUR WAY
- Customize your receipts to include your logo, store info, social media links, and a personalized message.
- Add a list of items you frequently sell, including prices, descriptions, and photos. Then create quick orders from your items or enter custom amounts.
- Make it easy for customers to include a tip on a credit card payment.
- What if your customer doesn’t have their credit card handy? Tap in cash or check transactions to record them.
RUN YOUR BUSINESS
- Add up to 50 users to accept payments on behalf of your business.
- Use the online service center to accept, refund, or review credit card transactions.
- Enjoy safe, encrypted credit card processing.
- Sync transactions to QuickBooks for hassle-free small business bookkeeping.
- Build trust with your customers by using tools from the leader in small business financial management software.
Choose a plan that works for you:
- No monthly fees with rates from 2.4%
- $20.00 month with rates from 1.6%
- No monthly minimums, hidden fees, setup or cancellation charges.
- Rates include these card types:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
TAKE 3 EASY STEPS TO GET STARTED
1 - Download the free GoPayment app.
2 - Complete the application.
3 - Get approved.
You’re good to go! You can start accepting credit card payments even before your card reader arrives.
HOW TO ACCEPT PAYMENTS
Accepting credit cards is a snap. You can take Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards.
1 – Enter the charge amount.
2 – Insert, swipe, scan, or key in credit card info.
3 – Have your customer sign on your device to authorize payment.
4 – Send receipts through email or text. Payment arrives in your bank account in 2-3 business days.
*GET YOUR CARD READER
Mobile card readers are available for purchase at http://quickbooks.intuit.com/payments/emv-reader
CARD READER REQUIREMENTS
Works with Apple devices running iOS 8 and higher.
If you have any trouble with your card reader, you can still accept credit cards by scanning cards or keying in card details.
http://security.intuit.com/privacy to learn how Intuit protects your privacy.